Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Moo Moo #28 Golden Bikini Moo

I couldn't help myself.  It's May the Fourth.  So this is my version of what Leia might have worn if Jabba issued her a Moo Moo while she was his captive. Not quite the sex appeal of the famed Golden Bikini, but probably waaay more comfortable, and no having to suck in my gut for the photo shoot!
I used all reclaimed materials for this Moo. The "golden" parts were achieved from an old ugly purse I deconstructed and stole the vinyl from. I actually loved working with the vinyl. Nice and easy, doesn't sass you, you know? 
The burgundy is a curtain sheer I divided, and the dark brown in the bikini is part of a faux suede vest I've been using parts of for months in various projects.
May the Fourth be with you!  (Now you know. I am a nerd.)

New to Moo Moo 100?  Check out the premise of my project here!

Thanks for stopping in!

Jules Mae

6 comments:

  1. Hee hee - you're so funny! Love that golden vinyl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Azra!! Thanks. The gold vinyl really makes it feel glamorous! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this the Mormon version?

    ReplyDelete